College of Education

Certifying to Teach

There are three "gateways" in teacher certification. Please download the following forms for more information: state requirements, UMHB requirements, Texas Education Agency (TEA) requirements.

If you have specific questions about certifying to teach or if you would like to receive additional information about any of our education/certification programs, please take the time to fill out this form so that we can contact you. You can also find contact information for specific program directors or professors on the Contact Info page.

Personal Information
Academic Information